MICKI'S HUF HAUS

Welcome to my huf haus blogspot! Over the forthcoming days and weeks, I intend (and I have good intentions!) to keep you updated with the progress of our "haus". I'm not an expert blogger so please bear with me ....I'll try my best!

Thursday 18 September 2008

THE KITCHEN!!!

Ok I'm well behind on my blog but what with moving in and spending time enjoing the haus, can you blame me!! Also BT have alot to answer for...Huf can build haus in 6 days, it took bt weeks to get me connected!!









Anyway, here's my first set of internal pictures! The kitchen! We chose the kitchen from siematic...it's still German so it follows on with the theme! We chose for the kitchen to be vanilla and latte with a zodiac worksurface. Great gadgets include a built in a steamer, quooker tap (works like a kettle!) and a colour changing tap!! How cool!! You'll also notice on the piccies that the glazed doors on the island unit change colour! It's fab...D.I.S.C.O!!!!





I really do love my kitchen...although it was much harder to choose than I expected what with the white walls and black wood. To me though it's perfect which is a good job as kitchens are very personal taste! Now I have to brush up on my cooking skills!!!