MICKI'S HUF HAUS

Welcome to my huf haus blogspot! Over the forthcoming days and weeks, I intend (and I have good intentions!) to keep you updated with the progress of our "haus". I'm not an expert blogger so please bear with me ....I'll try my best!

Saturday 21 June 2008

THE DRIVEWAY!!



We're now waiting for the final Huf team to arrive. However whilst we await our English teams are busy at work connecting our drains and the landscapers are busy putting in the driveway!

Again what a transformation (and it's still not finished!!) Since the house arrived we have been a pristine building site on the inside but like all uk building sites we have been pretty much a bomb site outside (and I don't do mud and mess!!!) Now we have a vast diffence!


Andrew and his driveway team have been busy all week. First they had to level out the area and then out of granite sets they created the curves of the drive and created zones where the turf will lay. Crusher stone has been laid and compacted and next week the first layer of tarmac will go down!

Inside the carport we have chosen to have grey granite sets and we will also have a granite pathway with white cobbles around the perimeter of the house. These will be laid early next week! I also plan to put the white cobbles in the chain circles. It's going to look superb!

So as I've said before next week is going to be a rather hetic one! However I really can't wait!!