MICKI'S HUF HAUS

Welcome to my huf haus blogspot! Over the forthcoming days and weeks, I intend (and I have good intentions!) to keep you updated with the progress of our "haus". I'm not an expert blogger so please bear with me ....I'll try my best!

Friday 28 March 2008

DAY 4 OF THE BUILD

Well here I am...back from site and ready to report on todays progress!


The weather today as been bloody horrible...very wet and very windy!! We arrived on site a tad later today (again due to work) and first look it seemed that not much progress had been made. Sorry Huf! Lots has been done ....the roof is now fully on (minus tiles), chimneys are all in place and lots of (rather important) sealing has been done! They've also carried out lots of insulation work (again rather important). The picture is of a chimney (just incase you wondered!!)


The wagon driver from day 1 is back (he returned to germany on tuesday) and this time he's brought the garage/ carport. Apparently this will go up tomorrow!


So once again, we've wandered around our new home (english builders would not allow this) working out where things are going to go and wondering how we can fill the ground floor space!! What a dilema!!


We've had our daily nero (ok sometimes with have 3 or 4 a day) and to be honest we can't wait until tomorrow!