MICKI'S HUF HAUS

Welcome to my huf haus blogspot! Over the forthcoming days and weeks, I intend (and I have good intentions!) to keep you updated with the progress of our "haus". I'm not an expert blogger so please bear with me ....I'll try my best!

Monday 31 March 2008

DAY 6 ....TILING DAY!!









You've probably guessed by the header that today is tiling day! And boy, do they tile quickly! In the time we were there they had almost tiled 1/2 the roof in less than 2 hours!! Quick or what!!






Today has been a really good day for us! Not only is our new haus coming on really well but we've also exchanged contracts on the barn that we presently live in!! The plan is coming together! We will have to live in temp accomadation for a a couple of months but it's a small price to pay when we're going to end up in a dream house! We had a mini office party to celebrate with bucks fizz and cream cakes!! I'm so excited!!



Anyway, back to the Germans! In the end they did not go to the Trafford Centre! Instead (weather was good) they went to Blackpool to see the sea! Apparently they had a great time and a good day off!



So back to the haus! I've taken a few more pics today showing off the roof tiling and also some inside pics (looks like building site!!) What do you think?







The chap from the Gazzette also turned up again today. When he came last their was just a couple of panels up so he was rather suprised! Tomorrow is inspection day...fingers crossed!