MICKI'S HUF HAUS

Welcome to my huf haus blogspot! Over the forthcoming days and weeks, I intend (and I have good intentions!) to keep you updated with the progress of our "haus". I'm not an expert blogger so please bear with me ....I'll try my best!

Thursday 3 April 2008

THE PLUMBER IS EARLY!!

Today I went to site...one to check all was ok and two...just for nosey! There was me thinking I'd be all myself (John was working!) and to me suprise another German Green Huf Van was there!

We have a plumber named Ralph! He's here on his own until Monday getting some pipework sorted and vents into place! He doesn't speak much english, my german isn't great but we had a good chat! Apparently he is early ( a refreshing change for trades people, but don't forget he's german!) and he will work every day but Sunday from 7am -8pm! 13 hour days!

I'm made up!

My friend Carly also visited the house today! She also loves it and says I'm a rather lucky girl! Thank you for your kind comments Carly and the cheeky ones that I can't type here!

Another great plus was todays Gazzette article. It's fab...Craig has done a great job and I get 5 mins of fame (well in my head anyway) as he's included a picture with me on! I'll ask him to post it on the web so I can attach a link!

I've now got to start thinking about curtains and blinds for all that glass and odd shaped windows, some in hard to reach places! Anyone got any ideas ????